Im looking for a Painter & Decorator

Guest sturt007

Guest sturt007

Hi,

I am looking for a painter and decorator to help me out just as and when. At the moment I dont have loads of work as I have not long landed from the UK myself but I am slowly getting there and would like to have someone who is looking for a few days work every now and again to start with leading hopefully to a lot more.

Ideally looking for someone who has there builders license for painting and decorating so that I can be invoiced for the work done at the end of each period worked.

Initially I am looking at starting someone as soon as possible for between 1 and 3 days work. I will be paying $200 per day. The work is in the Brighton area.

If any interest please leave a post with a bit about yourself and a contact.

Thanks,

James

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I am looking for a painter and decorator to help me out just as and when. At the moment I dont have loads of work as I have not long landed from the UK myself but I am slowly getting there and would like to have someone who is looking for a few days work every now and again to start with leading hopefully to a lot more.

Ideally looking for someone who has there builders license for painting and decorating so that I can be invoiced for the work done at the end of each period worked.

Initially I am looking at starting someone as soon as possible for between 1 and 3 days work. I will be paying $200 per day. The work is in the Brighton area.

If any interest please leave a post with a bit about yourself and a contact.

Thanks,

James

Hi James,

I'm a carpenter, but do all kinds of building, painting, decorating work to a high standard. I've been self employed and subcontracted for the last 16 years or so. I am arriving in Adelaide on friday 7th November, and will be looking for work. Please PM me if you still need someone.

Richard

• 3 months later...

hi jamie, i im the best painter in adelaid ,:obut im not looking for any work ,got far to much to handel by myself, so if your not busy and would like to work for the best painter in town, give me a ring, thanks chewy.............