nurses, who else works for RDNS?

ozzieclare2be

Hi Claire,

I got a call from them on Monday and start on Jan 6th, Im gona be based in Clarence Park (I think), what about you?? I found the physio assessment a bit tough and was sore for days afterwards, really didnt realise I was that unfit.

gill

me too southern division clarence gardens . Have u got your induction at wayville?I start same day, 2 weeks fulltime induction gonna kill me then 3 days a week. Got all the stuff through yesterday and its a bit mind bobbling all the forms. I need to ring them as i dont know if we need uniforms before induction if so best get ordering them now!!!

Yeah physio assessment was odd, she asked me to kneel up on this bed stick one leg back and the opposite arm forward, i was laughing my head off so she started laughing, no idea when we would be doing that at work lol. And why they have to test your grip strength is beyond me too, in fact they werent bothered that i may need an op in the next few months , as long as i could stand on one leg:biglaugh:

keep in touch hun would be great to meet up on the induction x

Hi again,

Yes it'll be the same time we start then as doing induction too. I'm still waiting on the forms coming to me but theres a few bits and pieces I have to get to them first, also not sure about the uniform (hadn't even given that a thought to be honest). So u didnt have to do forward lunges and star jumps then, I honestly was sore for 2 days after that assessment. I'll be working 5 days....... grrrr, but maybe in the near future look to reduce?!

anyway keep in touch,

Gill

Hi Guys

I have been working for the RDNS for a few months now. Fantastic people to work for. If you want to meet up for a coffee and a chat about things let me know. The orientation is full on but really informative. I have worked in 14 different hospitals in 3 countries and it is the best orientations i have had. Clare it' was me that PM'd you. Congratulations i don't think you will regret it. I am generally free on mondays and Tuesdays or in the evenings if you want to meet up.:)

Hi Guys

I have been working for the RDNS for a few months now. Fantastic people to work for. If you want to meet up for a coffee and a chat about things let me know. The orientation is full on but really informative. I have worked in 14 different hospitals in 3 countries and it is the best orientations i have had. Clare it' was me that PM'd you. Congratulations i don't think you will regret it. I am generally free on mondays and Tuesdays or in the evenings if you want to meet up.:)

hi hun yes it was you i was talking to lol. Are you enjoying it then? Will pm u my number, perhaps we could meet up for coffe on monday as im not working until the night :)