Heads-up, Possible IM Vacancy early in New Year

Its looking like we will be looking to recruit a new member of staff.

a full Job Description has yet to be developed, but we look after commercial IT systems in local council, and likely skills/experience will include:-

SQL

SQL Reporting Services

Business Analysis Skills

PDA software installation

Telephone Software (Call Centre)

If you are already here, or due to arrive early in the new year, drop me a PM ;)

Si

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hiya Si.

Sound like something i could be interested in.

Ive a 2.1 degree in digital arts and technolgies, communications and electronnics.

I build bespoke software in VB, C#, java + micro java and websites/ databased websites in html, dhtml, xml, actionscript, lingo, sql, php,asp for companys in my spare time.

What would the hours and pay be ?

matt

Guest guest569
Hiya Si.

Ive a 2.1 degree in digital arts and technolgies, communications and electronnics.

I build bespoke software in VB, C#, java + micro java and websites/ databased websites in html, dhtml, xml, actionscript, lingo, sql, php,asp for companys in my spare time.

matt

:chatterbox: I thought you were a truck /bus driver ..:biglaugh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hiya Si.

matt

I can do that.....................dont know what iot means but I am sure i can!!!!:huh:

Hiya Si.

matt

I'm sure that it didn't say that you needed to be fluent in gobbledegook and foreign languages!!!!:biglaugh: