• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: oh my god?!!!!

Hi Paul And Lorna,
      Camerons Wage Is On The Books And Top Line Is About $1000 After Stoppages 775 Not Too Good I Know But If You Work For Your Self Once You Get Your Licence You Can Get $40 An Hour Well Thats What Cam Has Been Told.
      Cams Boss Is Really Pleased With Him And Worried That Now He Has His Licence He Will Leave So Has Offered Him Proffit Shares To Try And Give Cam Incentive To Stay.
      Cams Hours Are 7.00-4.oo And Plenty Of Overtime.
      The Above Figures For Wages Are There Abouts As Cam Does Over Time He Cant Help Himself,but The Above Is For A Flat Week.
      Cam Is Also Just Working In A Saw Mill So He Says He Does Not Have To Use His Brain Like Normal So He May Go Abit Mad Soon.
      Any Thing Else I Can Help With Let Me Know And I Will Do My Best

Farnborough, Hampshire, UK
      2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Niki & Nige View Post
      seeing that plumbers and others have problems in S A ?

does anyone now if a Hairdresser has to take any exams on arriving. !!!

Hey im a hairdresser too, and i got sent all the forms too fill in for twhen i arrive, its a 6 week process and it is likely that you have to do a trade test!
      Just bring all ur evidence and certificates with you, i think if you have enough evidence too back yourself up then you might not have too!:o

Hi Hayls, Thanks for all the info. Paul's making type you load of questions now, sorry! When you arrived, what was the first thing Cameron had to do before he was able to apply for a job, was it sorting out a tax file number/national insurance number? Pauls been self employed nearly most of his time since leaving school so being on the books for someone will be something new to him. Is there lots of work out there for chippies? It quite daunting leaving safe old Wales and starting a new with two girls (8 &11) and no jobs when we arrive!!
      Thanks. Paul&Lorna.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums