Retraining

Guest jimnali

Guest jimnali

We are going through the process of getting a 175 pr visa for my hubby who is a brickie, but my question is..what will i do out there?:unsure:

Strange question i know, but i really fancy a change in direction, (i currently have a sandwich round), we are looking at a move in about 18 mths, so i am thinking of retraining.

I am interested in nutrition, and wondered what the job prospects there are in Adelaide for nutritionists, sports or otherwise. Is it worth me forking out the money for the course, just to find that there would be nothing over there for me too do?:wacko:

So thats my dilemma really, just after some advice on whether to continue, or to look at another field altogether.

TIA