Any Bricklaying Vacancies?

Guest Chatterbox

Guest Chatterbox

Hi All

We have just been granted our Skilled Permanent Residency Visa 175 in Feb 2009 based on my hubbie being a bricklayer.

We are ready to book our flights for around the 4 May 09. Is anybody looking for a very experienced bricklayer for a start in May? He is 37 tall, strong & handsome (ooh sorry wrong ad....only joking!) Seriously he has been a subbie on new house builds for approx 15 years, been a Site Manager for the large UK housebuilders and currently runs his own gang!. More recently due to the economic downturn and no new houses being built he has turned his hand more to private work incl extensions, garages, conservatories, patios etc etc.

We are looking at renting around the Seaford area of Adelaide but he will have his own transport and will be bringing his own tools.

GSOH and very willing and able!! :jiggy:

Please PM me. Can email his CV (resime) if required.

Hermione (wife, mummy & general whipcracker), Stephen (37 Brickie), George (4) & Harry (1)

ps needs work so he can keep me in the life I am accustomed to.....hee hee :biglaugh:

• 1 month later...