second application to TRA

chrisfen46

Well had to send more info to TRA as first application didnt work out, had to prove my wife had done 5 yrs trainning in hairdressing, met all the other criteria.she has 20 yrs work experiance bit frustrating. any way sent off all info begining of feb. just waiting now. could do with any info for myself as i currently drive class 2 lgvs in uk and want to drive in oz . i know i will have to do a practical driving assesment if i want to get a HR licence. but will it be worth me doing it are there many driving jobs around. any advice appreciated. thanks from chris and nicol fenech. and baby ben.

Guest cornish Busdriver

G'day Chris.

To get your HR you will need to resit your test at around roughly $700 + truck hire also around $65 to $100 for a medical but it covers you for artics and bendy busses.

If you just wanna stick to Class 2 then go for a MR licence.

If you wanna drive anything involving the public like taxi or bus then you will have to get accretation as well.

You can only drive taxi or busses if you have a PR visa and thats what most truck companys ask for as well now how ever i do know of truck drivers here on a temp visa as well so the jobs are there.

Matt