Shoe Repairer jobs in adelaide

Guest jon70

In 2006 My trade as a shoemaker(shoe repairer) was on the demand list for Adelaide. But unfortunatly due to family reasons I could not continue with my application. But Now, We (My Wife,Three Childred 2,6 & 8 and Myself) Are Are fully comited in trying again, My trade has gone off the list , I have been working in this trade since 1990, 1990-1994 Mister Minit,1994-2000 Timpsons.But in 2000 I Bought my first shoe Repair Shop offering Shoe Repairs,Key Cutting, General Watch Repairs, Engraving (Trophies & Retail) Then in 2007 I opened My Second Shop. And in 2008 Opened a Third. Although Business is Good We think Now is the Right time to follow Our Dream. Should I try a Business or Sponsored Visa???? Thanks for any advice

having come on a 163 visa, I would try sponsored as your first route, and only apply for the 163 if you have no other option. if you do go that route it is fairly straightforward to apply for, but if you intend selling your UK businesses, my advice would start the ball rolling asap. As we found finding a buyer who actually had the finance the biggest problem and I can only imagine that being worse in the cuurent economic climate.

best of luck

If I can Keep my shops while I find my feet in oz, Then sell up that would be great. I am more than happy to work for somebody else if it means Living the Dream if need be. I am going to fly over for a fact finding trip this year but would like to start the visa process first.

Guest Wersal Gummage
百度优化中对网站的收录和清除规则如果标题中涉及到,而实际网站内容中与该关键词无关的话,那么可能会百度删除.这一条款反映了百度的严格.但值得思考的是,百度是用什么方法去判断网站的内容与标题关键词的相关性呢?百度的优化能不能有详细一点的标准?虽然这句话的意思是非常好,似乎任何一个有良知的网民都应该叫好,但是关键问题在于baidu技术具体操作标准是什么?baidu排名公司过度优化和负面体念,任何人都有不同的看法。比如我就是觉得百度搜索结果第一页全是广告,影是不是标题出现了某关键词,那么百度目前的搜索技术难道能象人一样,会从意义和逻辑上去分析?比如机器能不能判断区标题中的亚克力跟正文中提到的有机玻璃是同一个意思呢?北京baidu优化公司没有违反Google站长帮助规则,他希望Google能对该事件给于解释并做出正确的处理。他发现站点并无多大问题,只是该网站根目录下的robots.txt文件是禁止任何搜索引擎机器人来索引该站点的网页文件的。如果百度全部采用人工审核站点,非常有操作性!但是这样又出现一个问题,人工审核相关不相关,以谁的说法为准?百度这一点,就有点太过天真了,百度惩罚了一个站点,也可以根据这一点任意的解释。如果你的网站上有几个连接,中间有那么一个连接名称和对方地位不相称的话,就可以找理由抛弃你的站点。搜索引擎也会降低某些链接的重要性,因为这些链接的模式反复地重复,北京baidu排名公司得到了几百个链接但是所以链接的文字完全相同。这些链接看起来很象是被组织起来仅仅为搜索引擎排名而做的。大家要注意这几点原因,很重要的啊!!!!
Do we have any Moderators on this forum ? is there a list somewhere ?

yes but the moderators are people who work and are very busy also and really enjoy opening up PIA to find the first thing they have to do is yet another spam clearance Often the spammer is busy adding while one of the mods is at the top clearing and notifying the boss. Mods are volunteers. If you don't treat them nicely they will first bite and then become an endagered species, thus allowing free for all to ensure on your fav forum :)

Guest Wersal Gummage

You're very welcome, but really no thanks needed for bringing it to your attention.

If the Moderators were known I wouldnt have had to post, I would have sent one of them a message.

the first thing they have to do is yet another spam clearance
Errm thats their Job if the owners of the forum cant control the membership.

so why arnt you at work or Busy ?:unsure: