I am teaching primary in UK at the mo. But as we are all well aware they do not recognised the G.T.P in Oz. However, I have had my qualification assessed by Vetassess because I have a degree in Early Childhood Studies and a Cache Diploma Level 3 and they have recognised the Degree.

What I am bumbling on about is...do I have to take these certificates anywhere in Adelaide to have them assessed to work in Childcare. If so where do I have to go. And can anyone give me an idea what sort of job I might be able to apply for?

I have read on here that I need to do a child protection course and a first aid course so I know about these.

Regards Janine