electrician

Guest coral

Guest tooeasy

in my experience there is a fair bit of work for electricians in south australia i have had no problem finding work :)

for visa purposes you need a general electrician :)

its the 175 you want coral, will need to do vetasses now i believe for electrician for skills assessment, so that will be your first step, i think you should have enough points for the 175 visa, if you dont feel confident doing it alone then i suggest contacting a agent, the skills assessment process is probably the hardest bit tho,once thats out the way the visa will seem easy in comparison

Good Luck

Dawn x

• 2 months later...

Hi there, im a sparks and we have just submitted our vetasses paperwork all of the details are on their website just google vetasses.

Ideally a 175 visa as its perminent and you can go anywhere but a 176 seems just as good providing you can get state sponsership, again perminent but you have to stay in south australia for two years. The last resort is a 475 temp visa but after reading some posts on here i will only go down this route as the very last resort. (if i have this info wrong then please let me know)

We are not using an agent and the actual application was not to bad, just getting everthink together and verified. Like i say we are new to this aswell but so far the process is well documented and in my opinion not worth paying an agent 3K for.

Any questions feel free to ask and good luck.

Guest marty

I advertised for a couple of electricians a few weeks ago and got over 100 applicants, some of the guys told me that there is not much work around, lucky we are still busy but it is slowing up a bit