Help Needed

Guest scottster

Guest scottster

My wife and our two children aged 11 & 19 are currently in the process of coming to adelaide skills test back okay. We are being state sponsered as I am a refrigeration/air con engineer apparently I am in demand (quite a nice feeling) anyway I dont even know were to start looking for jobs as everything i put in comes up as agency work, as i currently maintain the big supermarkets ie sainsburys morrisons tesco i would like to know the equivilant supermarkets in Australia and maybe i could get some answers their.:confused: Thanks Scotty

Guest scottster

cheers mate, thanks for that although reading the job problems on the forum things look pretty bleak is this the case or are there plenty of jobs??

Guest graandjac

I think the work is there, but there are so many people e-mailing from the uk they dont respond to many so dont get to despondent, its easer when you here. good luck

Guest Nicky&Andy

when we were out on our recci , the equilivant of sainsburys etc were coles & woolworths & smaller ones like foodland, its not like the uk though their part of a complex of lots of others, every thing in one place ( so easy) so weather they employ their own or a firm who does all ,you will have to find out

good luck