• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      fiona C

      Question working with disabilities

      Hi, hope some one can give me some pointers or advice.
      I have worked with adults and children with disabilities for approx 16 years, and have an NVQ3 in health and social care, along with first aid, food hygiene etc. I have e -mailed various companies in the Adelaide area, but have had no replies, is there anything else i can do on the UK side before we move? All ideas gratefully accepted!

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      61 times
      Hi try contacting Wade Vocational Training I don't think your NVQ qualification is recognised here but it may go along way to help obtaining the qualification you do need.

      You may be able to start your studies online, have a look at this link it may help...



    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums