Something for nothing-no kiddin !

Guest Colin Taylor

Hi folks, names Colin Taylor from Scotland, 3rd week in Adelaide. Pre-Press mac operator by trade, but just started sales job, finished training, now need to practice selling product, Home Cleaning System ! usually use family n friends doing demos, I have none here, only wife. So if any of you guys want a free carpet or sofa clean, 90% dry foam, no mess, or deep matress clean. Plus much much more (sound like a salesman already), gives a shout. All free, you never know you might make a new friend. Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

Hey man, love the straight forward approach....good man

Have PMd you...

Guest UzinOz

Hiya Colin, sorry can't help you with the demo cos I've got all flooring and leather suite but I'm sure you won't be stuck for volunteers!!

Just noticed you are from Hamilton, I worked in Hamilton and my mum still lives there!!

Good luck

Jackie

Guest Beverley

Hi Colin, Well my son's carpet could surely do with a clean after one of the kittens decided to use it as an additional litter tray, (without the cat litter and tray of course...). PM me ....if you are not inundated now, cheers Beverley