I very much agree with Dawn W about North Adelaide Primary and West Beach. Both our kids went to North Adelaide prior to moving closer to the coast. It is a wonderful school. We have friends whose kids are at West Beach and they are considering moving them.

My youngest one has attended Fulham North Primary for the last few years and is doing very well there. The teaching staff are excellent and the Princial, Mr Mark Ireland, does a great job. They have recently been granted quite a bit of funding and are about to start work on an upgrade to the facilities.

My oldest attended Henley High until very recently, when we moved her to private school. Henley has a resonable reputation as a public school and has a great sports/dance program. It also has some great facilities due to a huge upgrade about 18 months ago. That said, I really wouldn't recommend it based on our experiences as they were not great. I found the culture at the school did not promote the values I want formy kids and some of the teaching staff were pretty uncommited. I guess it comes down to what your expectations are.

Hope this helps.