Glenelg Primary School

Guest Mammoth

Guest Mammoth

I'm looking at a house in the Glengowrie area and I'm looking for opinions of the Glenelg Primary School. Any comment welcome.

Thanks

:D

• 6 months later...
Guest The Pickles

Hi there, did you ever get any feedback on Glenelg Primary? Our son is due to start there next July in Reception and we'd like to be prepared...

Thanks

Marilyn

• 1 year later...
Guest eliver8

Hi, I went to Glenelg when I moved (I was 11) me and my family now live in the UK again, but when I was at Glenelg primary I had a great time at first but it was a couple of weeks later things started getting bad, people were quite mean to me and thought I was an easy target because I was new. But if you choose to send your daughter/son there, I hope everything goes well for them!:)

Alexandra,13.

HI - our daughter was 10 - going into year 5 ( you have to fight your corner on that one - they try to put the kids back to the previous year level - but she had done from Sept - Christmas already in year 5). She went on to complete years 6 & 7 - enjoying the experience. As has been previously said - you can experience some bullying - but that can happen anywhere. I think sometimes that school does receive alot of immigrants children from all over the world & the "Aussie" kids feel swomped. I think being younger - he might not experience this. Good luck - I would recomment this school from our experience.