Thread: problems!!!

Hey i'm samantha

on mum's user sending mine back!

we have been wondering since 2005 whether to go had a holiday in August two sisters and dog really want to go but parents are having problems deciding any1 in same problem :?:

The Ashtons
      Hi Samantha,

Billie here i've got my visa's 4 oz and were going soon :D
      i am really upset about leving my m8's and family :cry:
      i am also happy because i will have a new lifestyle :P

write backxXxBilliexXx :lol:

hi billie

this is sammy (samantha)
      me 2 saw some1 write that u can't get galaxy (chocolate) will u miss it do u like it :?:

xx 8) xx

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      hi sammy and billie

thomas here, when i went to australia there was lots of chocolate to choose from, its ok :)

i love the mcdonalds as they all had a play area to go into and coffee bars for mum and dad

i want a house with a swimming pool. mum said we will have to wait and see

see thomas
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

The Ashtons
      Hi brad and tom,

have u herd of HUNGRY JACK'S :?: it is real cool 8)

it has big big big burgers they tased great

write back XXXbillieXXX

hi guys

sorry i haven't been on for a long time a bit caught up with school work who has heard of billie baxters? they do munch pancakes if not you should go

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums