• Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: hey every one

Helooo thomas! :D
      Immogen has not been able to write back to you because she has been away for a couple of days with her school! they have gone to an adventure place called glan llyn!

wow! when i go out there a want to feed a kangaroo and hold a koala there soo cute! i have never been to australia before :? we are just going for it lol!

wat was steve erwins zoo like? was it good?? wat animals were there??

me and immogen want a swimming pool aswell, it would be soooo cool!
      i no yeah! march i bet shes sooooo excited :D i cant wait to go!!

write back

x x x x paige x x x x

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      hi paige
      bradley here

the zoo was really cool, loads of animals. i liked the crocodile shows best and me and thomas fed the elephants

the keepers walk around with snakes and koalas, its really cool

it was not sunny but mum said its called humid, we all had hats and it made us sweat a lot

i want to swim with dolphins when we come over, mum thinks it will be before sept as she does not really want me to go back to my school here, i am ok about friends but i will miss my grandpa and going to the football matches - who do you support? i support Notts County 8)

see ya later bradley
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

i've been to cleland it was brillieant

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums