hey every one

Guest funkyG

hello everyone my name is georgia and im movin to adelaide!!! on the 1st of jan 07!!! i have a sis called charlotte who is 13 an im 12 and we r well nervous!!!!!!!!!! :wink: any body in the same boat drop us a line an we will have a chat!! :) cya

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello tori and bradely 8)

i dont no where we are going but we have bin looking at the blackwood area

i would love 2 be your freind :D

i think that my mum talkes to both of your mums

:P:D:P:wink::D:P:wink:

bye bye bye bye bye bye

from georgia

p.s tori wat are the schools like compared 2 england schools :?:

hey georgia

:? skols are basically the same here....cept uniform...poloshirts and shorts and trainers...plus some lessons have diff names here....but thats it...it doesnt take long to get used to...

luv Tori

hey tori

thanks 4 anserin ma questions :D.

do you get the same kind of chocolates and sweets as you do in the uk :?: can you get crunchies and galexy coz there ma fave!!! :P

i like horse ridin. ma dream is to hav ma own horse. are you worrid about startin a new school again or not :?:

byeeeeeeeeeee byeeeeeeeeeee

from georgia

ps. speak to ya soon :!: :P:D

hey georgia

yer...u get the same kinda sweets and stuff here...but they call sweets lollies here...and u dont get galexy either.

im not reli worried about changing skols again....r u? the onli thing i dont like about changing skols is leaving all my friends behind :( ...but at least u can keep in touch wif them via msn and email so its not all bad. :D

luv Tori

hello again

we will go to adelaide in 2007. Hopefully by Spring.

i would luv a house with a pool, it might be a lot of money, but it doesnt matter

my favourite hobby is swimming,i like it

my brother Thomas is here to, he says hello

his favourite hobby is swimming to

bye for now

Bradley & Thomas

Hi Tori,

awwwwwwwww, galexy is my fave chocolate i will hav to fill my suit case full of them. is there any thing u realy miss? if there is maybe i could bring some out 4 u thanks 4 replying :D:P yes i am very worrid about skool cos i thinkin that no 1 will like me!!! hahahah :shock:

from georgia :D

hello Bradley and Thomas,

i like swimming in the sea but only get to do that on holiday,

soon in oz ill be able to go to the beach all the time so long as the sharks dont get me!!! (hahaha) :lol: are you stoping in a different country on the waay to oz? we are stopping in singapore for the day. and the airport hotel has a roof top swimming pool!!! so in am taking my swimming costume on the plane. byeeee from georgia :D

hello again

ive asked mum & may stop in singapore, or mum says may do usa route instead this time

in april this year we stayed over in tokyo, japan. it was ok we had to find a mcdonalds cause the food was awful & me & Thomas were starving :roll: :roll:

we may have to stay in school here until july, then mum thinks we will fly out to live in adelaide

i am very excited :D

bye

Bradley

hello tori

il bring you some galexy!!! im not sure cos when i started secondry skool i relied on ma friends soooooooooo much. i luv snow 2 i keep tellin mum and dad that im comin home 4 christmas and that it better snow on ma last christmas or ill cry:cry: :!: i wish it would snow in oz and be realy hot when its not christmas

:P

byeeeeeeeee from georgia :D

heya again,

well...ull be ok at skol...u get there way b4 skol starts...so ull have time 2 make new friends.

It didnt snow b4 i left...so i havent seen snow 4 2 yrs...unless u count on movies....which i dont...lol

luv Tori

Hi Tori,

I wil ave 4 weeks of no skool when i get to oz, but that means none wil be open to look at :?

wot clubs do they av at skool :?:

I am performin a xmas song and dance wi ma m8s 4 a skool 4 disabled children next friday i am a bit nervus :oops: . i like dancin and drama hope they do it in oz!!!

byeeeee byeeeee from georgia :D :!:

yer...u get drama....at least the skol im going 2 does....im not so sure about clubs though...not down in adelaide anyway...ull prob get sports clubs....but i dont really kno....

where abouts in adelaide u goin 2?

luv Tori

hey tori

we are goin 2 explore, we are stayin in oaa that is provided by sa.immigration so we will explore from there :shock: we are allowed to stop there 4 12 weeks. i cant wait to se a koala and swim wiv dolphins if i can :D:P :!: we started pakin yesterday, i hate pakin!!! its borin!!!but its worth it to go 2 oz an hav an adventure. that wot ma mum says anyway!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

from georgia :P

hiya georgia and tori :D

:)

in australia when we went on holiday we heard that you could swim with sharks including great white :shock: i might do it, Thomas says he might to :?

and you can swim with dolphins as well, do you want to do that :?:

i do, same as Thomas & mum does to :!: :oops:

i went to wet and wild, thomas liked the twisty slide, in the gold coast and we went to movie world, where there is lots of cartoon charachters, do you want to go :idea:

Thomas is a bit sad and a bit happy about going to Australia :roll:

i am fine about it

got to go now :P

Bradley and Thomas

hello bradley and thomas

im happy and scared about going to adelaide. i definatley want to swim with dolphines and definatley dont want to swim with sharks!!! :D :shock:

:D

would you realy swim with them!!! you are very brave if you would :shock:

byeeeeeee from georgia

hello tori

wow wot a great birthday present!!! swimming with dolphines!!!

that would be the best!!!do they do hockey and basket ball and netball or different things?

hav you bin to visit the uk since you moved? if you did did you find it really different?

byeeeeeee from georgia

hello tori

maybe i could bring a busted or mcfly calender with pics of them on or :P there might be something else you want me to bring thats to do with them

like cd's maybe :D

byeeeeeee from georgia

p.s the cd's might not be compattable out there if there from england

:P:D :lol:

hello bradley and thomas

8) thats the only thing my dad is scared of out there!!! he says he is not even goin in the sea but im sure he will once he sees how nice it looks :D

dont wait till july come as soon as you can and maybe we could swim with the dolphines togeather!!! :P:D :lol: im going on a 1 night horse riding and camping trip up in the mountains hopefully if they do it in the hot weather

hello tori :D

i will look 4 them next time i go into town!

it has bin rainin 4 about 10 days! the river kent (the river in ma town)

is about to bust its banks!!!i hope it does, then i will get a nice flood before i go to the sunny place. im also beggin 4 snow but with all the rain it wont settle wich means SLUSH! :evil: you cant make snow men with SLUSH!!! :evil:

i would rather have snow than rain.

byeeeeeeeeee from georgia :P

hey bradley and thomas :D

do you prefer snow or rain? soon it will be sand!!!

byeeeeeeeee from georgia :P

heya Georgia

it hardly rains in Queensland.......u cant make snow men but u could make slush men :D :!: !!!!lol....i didnt see snow b4 i left... :( i wish i had seen snow....boohoo....oh well....and thx! :D

Luv Tori

hello tori

im finnishing school on thursday woohoo no more school until feb 4 me :D:P :lol: :twisted: (hopfully) (-_-)

what are you gettin 4 christmas

im just gettin mostlt clothes 4 OZ

8) we got are new laptop an i on it now!!! :lol: have a great christmas

speak 2 yaz soon from georgia

hey bradley and thomas

what are you gettin 4 christmas

when do you break up from school

hope you have a great christmas

frim georgia