nathan

looking for friends

hi im nathan and im 14 and i am looking for friends because i wont have any in oz

caoimhe
      Hi Nathan, I came here 7 months ago with my 4 boys, ages 11, 8, 6, 6 and once they started school and joined a soccer club they made loads of friends. I know its a bit scary to begin with, even for us adults but it really won't take you long.
      Good luck

kangomik
      Hi Nathan, don't worry about making friends, my kids have found loads, or "heaps" as they say over here, of friends. Put your self out a bit, and really its the same as adults, accept every invite, the rest will come.

They love the accent, even if they "pay you out" about it....... take the mick basically.

Title
      Liked
      4221 times
      Rep
      Hi Nathan
      I met your mum when she was over on her recce in Adelaide. I have a 14 year old daughter who I'm sure would be happy to chat if you don't mind the fact she's a girl (she does play soccer though so she's not a girlie-girl!) You'll have no trouble making new mates, like the others have said: it's fairly commonplace here for kids to move around to different schools so most schools are pretty used to new arrivals either from within Adelaide or overseas. I seem to remember your Mum saying you were quite sporty, so you'll soon find your feet!
      Diane
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

nathan
      hi thanks and yer would luv to chat to any one my age even if they are girls

Title
      Liked
      16 times
      Rep
      where will you be living in adelaide? my son is 14 if you send me your msn (use the private messages dont display it on here) and i`ll pass it on to him he can tell you how he finds it here. we are in blackwood but very soon moving to happy valley. but dont worry about making friends both my kids made friends here easily.
      donna

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums