13 and looking for teens in my position!!

Guest ozziespurs

Guest ozziespurs

Hi,

Im Honor, im 13 and looking for teenagers. We've just got the visas and are flying out to oz on 29th of August. I would love to talk to people in the same position as me before i actually move out there:)

Honor

Guest the4hopes

Hi Honor, We are already here, I have 2 daughters 17 and 14, so get in touch when you get here if you like. Good luck with the journey, and hopefully see you when you arrive. We have only been here 9 months so leaving Uk etc is still pretty clear in our memories if you need to chat.

Laura x

Guest ozziespurs

Hi, Thanks for your reply. It was helpful and i will probably get in touch after we arrive in adelaide at the end of august. I 'm nervous about it but im also looking forward to moving at the same time.

Thanks

Honor x

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Been out here 2 years. Loving it!!! It is not scary or emotional. It is a great feeling when you first touch down. Its amazing! I am living in Hallett Cove, what school are you going to when you get here :)

James

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jakepow32

heyy,

ive been living in adelaide for about 1 year and a half and its not as scary as you think the kids over here are really nice and they make you feel very welcome. I am 12 and i live in Aberfoyle park and i am starting first year of highschool. The schools over here are very good you are always doing alot of stuff outside what school are you going to?

im sure you will like it over here and if you need any help just ask.

Jake:)

• 1 month later...
Guest eozbound

Hello,

Where are you moving to?, and arent you worrid about leaving your friends because i'm worried about my best friend Grace.

From Zoe

• 3 weeks later...
Guest m8bee

Hi Honour!

Im kinda in the same position (ish) but the best advice I've ever been given about something you're nervous about is "what have you got to lose???"

The only thing worrying me is making friends, but that is a minor detail that I probably will think nothing of in 6 months time! :P

M8bee :)

Guest fatman
Hello,

I'm Zoe. I'm moving out there next September and waiting for the visas aswell, i am 12 and anxiuos about going. What school are you going to?.

Zoe, :)

Hello Zoe!!.... I am writing for our daughter Sophie, she is 12 (13 in Sept), we are hoping to move out to Adelaide later this summer if we can sell our house in time... Sophie is very anxious and keeps saying she doesn't want to go! we think she will be fine once she realises there are other kids out there in the same boat!.... Zoe if you would like to contact Sophie on here I will pass your reply on then get her to answer you herself next time ok?

Try not to worry about the big move to Adelaide, think what a brilliant life you will have!! Janis Price (Sophie's Mum)

Graham, Janis and Sophie (Aberdeenshire/Scotland... IN THE COLD AGAIN!! :jiggy:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Emilymae

Hi honor,

my name's emily and i'm 13. My family and I recieved our visa on 8th April, we are planning to move as soon as we sell our house! I'm also looking for teenagers to meet. Where are you planning to move to in adelaide, we plan to go aberfoyle park, happy valley way!?!

emily

xx

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Haydn96

Hey, i'm Haydn Aston, 14, 15 in December, & moving to Adelaide in September, can't waitttt to get there & out of this place LOOL the U.K has got boring, anyways i'm hoping to make friends before i leave, & hopefully to find a gd friend that i can relate to, in other words someone who shares the same interests, e.g. i'm a hugeeeee fan of BMX so hopin to find sum1 who is big on that sport, wish all luck with the move guyss :)

Haydn Aston

Guest Opportunities
Hey, i'm Haydn Aston, 14, 15 in December, & moving to Adelaide in September, can't waitttt to get there & out of this place LOOL the U.K has got boring, anyways i'm hoping to make friends before i leave, & hopefully to find a gd friend that i can relate to, in other words someone who shares the same interests, e.g. i'm a hugeeeee fan of BMX so hopin to find sum1 who is big on that sport, wish all luck with the move guyss :)

Haydn Aston

Hi,

We are moving to Adelaide Dec 2011. Will get my daughter to start chatting with kids in the same spot as her... Kirsten is also 14(15 in September). Although she does not know anything about BMX's, you guys will be in the same boat.

Which school will you be going to? Have you guys settled on an area yet?

Karen (mom)

:eek:

Guest cyprus2001
Hi,

Im Honor, im 13 and looking for teenagers. We've just got the visas and are flying out to oz on 29th of August. I would love to talk to people in the same position as me before i actually move out there:)

Honor

Hi there, im 12 years old and im the same, where are you going in adelaide? we going in august too. to port noarlunga, see you have ozziespurs are you a spurs fan as i am.

my name owen by the way

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest eozbound

heyaa, again i am now 13 and looking to move out there next february, we are moving to hallet cove and im going to hallett cove high school, its also nice me for me to know im not alone in thinking that this is a scary move :)

From Zoe xx

• 1 month later...