hi guys

Guest wifey

Guest wifey

hey guys...we are moving to Adelaide soon Mount Barker..(no date as of yet).....i have 3 kids but 2 of them are very worried about the move....my daughter is 11yrs old and very outgoing with loads of mates here, she is worried that "no1 will like her coz she english" i also have a son who is 14 and again is very outgoing with a ton of mates he dont want to leave behind.......it would be really good if they could chat to people who have been in this situation, can tell them about life in OZ, schools homework etc..

thanks peeps;)

Guest the4hopes

We have just had a 14th birthday party at home for my daughter for 8 friends, there were more on the list but we had to keep numbers down. We decided on sing star, then a posh meal!, then sparklers outside, 50 balloons taken out and popped, they all had a really good time. She has been at school since January this year. A year ago she could not even imagine having a completely new group of friends, now she has got them, and they are lovely.

Laura