hi im emmie 11yrs old

Guest wifey

Guest wifey

Hello everyone!, My name is Emmie, at the moment im using my mums accont as i havnt started my own one yet!;), i am 11 years of age and at the moment i am a bit troubled about mooving, anyone got any advice :confused: I need it, im ment to be mooving to adelaid, but im confused as i will be leaving my dad and my brother behind, i need some help! :unsure:

Guest the4hopes

Hi Emmie, you will meet loads of new friends especially from here, aswell as giving you help and advice, and show you around when you get here.

Laura x

Guest bugbabe

Hi Emmie, I am Amelia, aged 12. We are moving to Adelaide sometime next year. I am nervous and excited. I dont want to leave my friends and I will have to leave my cat behind for a bit. But I cant wait becuase mum says we can have a house with a pool! =D

my mum has sent your mum my msn addy, get me on there if you want to =P

Guest jakepow1

Hi Emmie im jake and im 11 nearly 12 im moving to oz on the 10 of sep and will be staying at woodcroft park wich i think is near mount barker. im nervous moving over there and i will miss my friends really badly but im ok about it when will u be moving there. i cant waut to get there

from jake :-)

Guest back clan

Hi,I'm Louise, 11 years old.We arrive in Adelaide on3rd September.

I am really nervous about moving and scared about making friends but am excited at the same time.

I hope to meet some of you soon.

Lou

Guest jakepow1

Hey guys my name is jake and im 11 nearly 12 im movin to ozzy land on the 10th of september. when are you all movin and wat are your hobbies!!

from jake

Guest back clan

Hi Emmie and all, I went to Oz When I was 6 but i went to perth, it was lovely when i went i learnt to body board and i got my own body board! Now its on its way to Oz! Have anyone else been to Oz before? I do Gymnastics, Horse riding, Street dance and Swimming. What sports does everyone else do? Emmie, My dad has 2 Kids and they are staying in the Uk and i will miss them loads. They are 22 and 20.

What School is everyone going to? I think im going to Ascot park primary! and it is a Gymnastics focus school and i was very happy when my mum found it for me!

Louise x :)

Guest jakepow1

hey louise im staying at woodcroft park i dont where ascot primary school is though.I play rugby and cricket and football.And i also enjoy tennis.ive been to oz before (for hols) and im not sure wich school im going to though.And i cant wait to start surfing.

from jake :-)

Guest back clan

Hey Jake, Surfing Is Really good as i go to cornwall (Newquay) every year. Im in

Hartlepool at the moment as that is where my Grandma lives, and we are visiting her before we go. In Oz i would like to try and join a tennis club.

Louise x :)

Guest jakepow1

heyy louise i love it in nequay. when do u go to ozzy land im going on the 10th of september. do u like tennis. and were are u livin when u get there.

from jakex

Guest back clan

Hi Jake, Im Going out on the 1st of september, Im goin to live in West Beach 4 the first 4 weeks, where are you goinng to live? hopefully our familys can meet up in Adelaide.

Louise

hi Jake and louise this is Emmies mum, Emmie ask me to check her messages on here as she is on hoiday with her dad at the moment and as soon as she gets back she will no doubt message you both back!!!!