"seaford high"

Guest willow1234

Guest willow1234

hi is there anyone that could give any feedback on this school,we are thinking of heading for seaford area but cant make our minds up between seaford and christies beach. we have a 15yr old and a 13 yr old any info would be gratefull:unsure:

hi is there anyone that could give any feedback on this school,we are thinking of heading for seaford area but cant make our minds up between seaford and christies beach. we have a 15yr old and a 13 yr old any info would be gratefull:unsure:

hi dont know much about seaford school but have heard christies beach high

is quiet lively <not in a good way>

the best thing to do is visit when school is in full flow

my kids go to hallett cove r 12

and was a shock to them but have soon got used to it

its another world here very laid back

good luck christine

Guest nishman

I'd suggest you take a look at this and the others when you get here. My eldest went to SR6-12 (the high school), and I'd say it was OK (rather non-commital). We heard some horror stories from the past, and TBH they're a little unjustified and based on past history... It's a modern school with lot's of good points, but for us it wasn't working out. She now goes to Cardjn College (I can never spell it) and to us, it's made a big difference to her.

The subject of schools is another prickly one (like suburbs) and people can get a little overprotective... If you're set on the Seaford area (and why not - we love it down here), have a look at all the school options first hand - on a formal principal's tour or even hanging around at quitting time :)