Aldinga Beach schools

Guest Tori2

Hi, Just wondering if anybody has any feedback or advice on Aldinga beach primary or others in the area.

Have done the tours but still undecided. Any help would be great

Thanks

Guest guest3462

Hi, we are looking at primary schools in the Aldinga beach area too. I have been strongly advised against aldinga beach primary with reports that pupils do not do very well there and the level of behavioural problems being an issue. We are looking a Gallillee and Willunga, with Willunga probably being the option for us. We looked at Tatachilla, but we feel that it is quite expensive for the primary school. (Especially when you have to send 2!!) Southern Vales was ruled out as soon as the prospectus dropped on the door mat. The philosophy just was too out there for me!!!!

Good luck with choosing

JC xxx

Hi, Just wondering if anybody has any feedback or advice on Aldinga beach primary or others in the area.

Have done the tours but still undecided. Any help would be great

Thanks

hi there i have 3 children who attend aldinga beach primary and they all LOVE it, the teachers are lovely and so is the head teacher.

my kids are always busy after school too, always something going on swimmimng, soccer, table tennis, carpet bowls, camping.

hope this helps

sue xxx

Thanks for the info, I have contacted Willunga but they said they are no longer taking children from Aldinga but we are on a waiting list. So that is out of the question.

I know what you mean about Southern Vales! We are not at all religious.

We have a 9 year old girl and 5 year old boy also a 2 year old girl.

We also had a meeting at Myponga primary which we loved but it is a long drive to school everyday, they have a bus which picks up at Sellicks but I thought my 5 year old is too young for that.

Not sure about where we stand with Gailliee as we are not Catholic, do they take non-catholic

children?

Sue Thank you

It is so good to here something positive about the school!

What years are your children in?

11 yr old is in 6/7

8 yr old is in 2/3

5 yr old in reception.

i also have a 2 yr old, and we do playgroups around aldinga.

If you need any more info or would like to meet up for a cuppa that would be nice.

we live on the bayswood where you living?

sue xxx

We have just moved into Sunday this weekend, so as you can imagine we are a mess at the moment.

I would love to have a friendly cuppa and my 2 year old would love to go to playgroup.

My 5 year old boy will be in reception.

We have just moved into Sunday this weekend, so as you can imagine we are a mess at the moment.

I would love to have a friendly cuppa and my 2 year old would love to go to playgroup.

My 5 year old boy will be in reception.

have sent you a message give us a call ok hun

sue xxx

Hi there we live in Aldinga too my children both go to Willunga - one in primary and my youngest starts reception term 4. I did the principals tour at Southern Vales and we would have sent outs there had we not got them into Willunga, thought that the school had a lovely feel and the kids looked liked they were really enjoying it. I still haven't ruled it out for high school. Dont give up hope on Willunga as children do move out of the school quite regularly, you may just get offered a place.

Lindsey:)

Guest fergyinoz

my daugter goes to mclaren vale primary which is about 15 mins drive from aldinga beach. we looked at mclaren flat ( bit too far from aldinga for us ), aldinga ( which seemed nice and all the children seemed happy ) but my daughter absolutely loved mclaren vale and we also had a good vibe off the place when we went there, she has settled in better than we could have ever imagined and we are more than happy with her progress so far. obviously you have to see for yourselves but i would have been happy for her to go to either aldinga or mclaren vale but she was adamant on mclaren vale so thats where we went. hope this helps