• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thinking changing schools to Seaford Primary

7 times
      Quote Originally Posted by monnyb View Post
      My kids go to All Saints at seaford and love it
      Our 8 year old daughter (yr4) went to All Saints and our 6yr old son (yr1) still does! It is very similar to the schools we had experienced in the Uk but behaviour and discipline can be a bit slack ! This does not appear to be a problem for our 6 year old but most def was for our 8yr old . Unfortunately year 3 and 4 have a bad group of children and my daughter was very unhappy. We were disappointed in how the school handled certain issues (due to their religious ethos!!!) So my daughter now goes to one of the local state schools. This was not an easy decision to make but the bad group had made her life and a great number of others hell for the past 2 years and would obviously stay with her in each of her school years there !!!
      My son on the other hand is still there and is doing really well. I really want to move him too, but for my own convenience of dropping off and picking up again!!! But for him, for now, while he is still learning well and enjoying school there's no need to move him!

I think that this shows you that what is right for one peron is not for another:v_SPIN:! All you can do is go with your gut feeling once you have looked around some schools!

Good Luck it's a hard one!!!!!!
      coolerking likes this.

Yes if im right ur daughter was in my daughters class Molly.
      They have had a lot of up roar but its better
      speak soon Sally
      PS sorry if ur not whom im thinking of x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums