moving tomorrow

Guest nathan

Guest nathan

hi we have just booked up flights to leave tomorrow and i dont like flying will i be alright......... ive been on a little plane but i havent been on a jumbo before

HELP!!

btw im 14 and my names nathan.. also im looking for friends

Guest cazzie

Hi Nathan,

I'm sure you will be fine. Cathay Pacific are a good airline and you will soon have plenty to do and when you haven't you will be asleep! Think of the flight as part of the excitment. Good luck and have a safe journey.

Guest nathan
Hi Nathan,

I'm sure you will be fine. Cathay Pacific are a good airline and you will soon have plenty to do and when you haven't you will be asleep! Think of the flight as part of the excitment. Good luck and have a safe journey.

thank you so much

Guest caoimhe

Hi Nathan, you will have your own little TV with a head set where you can watch movies and cartoons and even play games on. My boys were 10, 8 and 6 when we flew over and they had lots to keep them going. They even brought their PSP's to play their own favourite games. Don't forget you will be flying overnight too so hopefully you will have a few hours sleep as well.

Good luck and enjoy it, it's the first part of an exciting journey.

Hi Nathan

The worst bit is Heathrow Airport itself - once you get away from there it gets much better! On the plane you'll have films to watch and something similar to Nintendo games to play plus there's music to listen to and regular food and drink coming round all the time! Try to get up for a wonder round as much as you can while you're on the plane, and it's a good idea to have a book or two or a magazine to read, and of course, get as much sleep as you can! I think Cathay goes via Hong Kong and that is the most stunning airport, makes Heathrow looks even worse!! Then when you finally arrive here, the weather is getting better by the day, so you have a great summer to look forward to!

Good luck and safe flight over

Diane