URGENT - OHSC - Port Noarlunga Primary

Guest Lisado

Guest Lisado

Hi all

Having a mad panic

If anyone is around and have kids who go to Port Noar Primary and kids go to OHSC -- can you please let me know another number to call apart from Robyn's

I am working full time and now hubby has a full time job and he is supposed to start on Monday. We just found this out yesterday and cannot get through to Robyn and now beginning to panic :arghh: as we need the kids looked after before and after school

Can anyone help with the number etc as we have left dozens of messages/texts

Many thanks, Lisa

Guest Lisado

We have been calling the number on the website and hubby been trying for nearly 2 days now

We are worried as looks bad telling his new boss he cant get to work on his 1st day.

Kicking myself for not arranging it before but it has been dragging on about the job and we didnt expect them to say he was to start immediately - grrr

Guest graandjac

:)Get your two to say hi to Holly and Owen and we might bump into you there, glad you got it sorted, dont worry its not just you we didn't realise there was a monday off so was making the same phone call friday night.....lol:goofy: