BBC changed my mind

Guest The Ashtons

Guest The Ashtons

Hi everyone, Billie here

What can i say, how embarassing was that :oops: It was rearly hard to swim in the sea and hold on to the rope and put your head under at the same time.but my shame only lasted five mins and i was running around the boat watching the dolphins i ended up seeing more dolphins than my dad :lol: :lol:

Iwould like to live in Port Adelaide as u can see dolphins in the river but dad says with all the building work apnin in and around the port it might scare them off. I think Mom likes it down south she says as long as the neighbours r ok she will live in a tin hut anywhere :lol: :lol:

we have our flights booked 4 21st of March flying to Bangkok and stopping 4 a week in Thailand on the beach and then off to Adelaide.

I think Dads got a house or something from the govement when we get over.

Thanks all for your support its great to have friends and i cant wait to meet you all

please write back

Billie.

hi billie

its nice to hear from you. glad you are going to live in australia.

we liked watching the programme, mum taped it, thomas won't swim in sea like that hes not very good it would be to strong, i will be ok, i hope :!: if not mum said we could go to a local sealife park and do it there 8)

mum does not know yet when to go we are waiting for our visa, so let me know how much you take with you, are you shipping a lot of toys?

brad and thomas

Guest The Ashtons

Hi bradley and tom,

it was so embaressing :oops:

i was so upset when i found out i was going to oz :cry:

i am excited now it is going sooo quick i am happy :D

write backxXxBilliexXx

ps:i can't wait

Heloo billie its paige and immogen here :D

we saw you on the tv on friday :D lol

i would have been scared in the sea aswell :?

it looks wel nice in adelaide, i cant wait to get there :D

w.b soon x paige & immogen x

Guest The Ashtons

Hi Paige and Immogen,

Adelaide is 1 of the nicest places i have ever been 2, the wildlife parks are great Cleland and Monarto are sooo cool lol.

We will be arriving in Adelaide on the 30th March 2007

I carn't wait, Iam looking forward to our leaving party as Mum and Dad said i can have a limo for me and my friends to arrive in how cool is that 8) 8) 8)

w.b Billie

i saw u holding a koala there soo cute lol i want to hold 1!

i am reli excited about going to australia :D

wow a limo! dat will be good!

we are going out there in may!

w.b paige x

Guest betty22

hi billie,

you stayed in my mum and dads other house. I too did the dolphin watch fior my 11th bithday. I lasted 2 runs and was soo cold and then I was sick. Mum bought me a phone to make uop for it.

Dad says we can swim with the dolphins when we go to the gold coast for holidays at christmas in sea world.

Kizzy

hiya girls, mum says this is easier than typing all your names :P

me & thomas have been off school today :lol: inset day, we went to the pictures to see arthur and the invisibles, have you seen it yet ? its was really cool. mum said to say the princess had madonnas voice 8)

mum hopes to be away before september as she does not want me to start year 6 in my school, she wants us to be in a school in australia once we have found a house and stuff

the gold coast is dead nice, we spent 10 days on surfers paradise last year, our room over-looked the ocean, it was cool but really warm and mum says it was only autumn 8) there are loads of parks and movie world and sea world and wet and wild - its fab

not swam with dolphins yet maybe when we come over later this year

see ya later bradley and thomas

hi thomas and bradley

yeh my mum wants me to go this year because don't know if you knew but you have to go back a year in oz i am in year seven now so i will have to do year seven again

Sammy

8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Oliver

Hi billie

I live up in flagstaff hill. I think it is really good in flagstaff hill because were still only 10 to 15 minutes from the beach and if there is shooting stars or something like that you will get one of the best views.

from Oliver