Moving

Guest Skippy

Hi,

I'm Eve, i'm 11yrs old and live in Portsmouth. We have booked our flights for the 1st February 2010 and will be living in a short term rental SOUTH of Adelaide city centre.

I hate flying in airoplanes, so i am really scared, any top tips? :swoon:

Anybody allready over there and have a school, how are they, is it strict and are the kids over there nice?

Eve ;)

Guest back clan

Hi Eve My daughter moved here 10 wks ago.She is eleven and has settled in at school really well. In fact after one day the kids were waiting for her to take her into school and looked after her really well. Don't worry the kids will love your accent and they will all be talking to you.louise is doing gym, swimming and volleyball and she is loving the suny weather.

I used to be an air stewardess so don't be scared about the flight. All of the pilots are lovely people and remember they all have families and are very caring and want to make sure everyone has a smooth and comfortable flight. Sometimes it gets a bit bumpy but it is just like driving on a bumpy road and its a bit windy and is nothing to worry about.

Just spend your time watching all the good movies and before you know it you will be here.

good luck with everything

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your lovely reply i will be more than happy to take all that information on board.

It sounds like your daughter is very sporty, my friend moved out to perth a few years back and she joined the netball club and running club before school it looks like a very nice idea and probably helped her to get to know a few people.

Eve:cute:

Guest ozziehonor

hi eve

im honor and im 13

we moved over here almost 3 months ago and i was also pretty worried about the flight and making friends

but everybody is really nice and as for the flight well you get loads of films to watch and games and music and the creww is realy nice

the schools are reallii laid back and youll make heaps of friends in no time

hope this is any help:)

honor

Guest jakepow1

hi Eve my name is jake and im 11years old i moved here 10 weeks ago and love it.My school isnt strict and the people there are realy nice apart from they think my accent is funny. My plane flight was alright apart from a little bumpy but you just sleep all the way. I live in suburb called Aberfoyle park and its realy nice.

Dont worry youll love it.

from jake

Guest Mrs DizzyRascal

Hi Eve we've been here for 5 months now we are from Devon my daughter is 12 and settling in fine she goes 2 Blackwood school. The flights are fine they cater for kids really well, and you can walk around the plane as much as possible, you'll love it here.

Sarahxx