been in adelaide for 3 weeks

Guest nathan

hi im nathan and im 14. i was scared because i had never flew on a airoplane before and comin to australia was abit scarey. but ive been over here 3 weeks and it was the best thing i ever done. ive been in school 2 weeks and are loveing it , (we go on the beach for lessons).beeen skimming with my friends and hanging out. plus the school isnt like england its so easy. lol

anyway if u wanna ask me anything or wanna be mates then send me a private message or leave a respond

p.s i wanna meet new friends off here and i have msn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest georgia miles
hi im nathan and im 14. i was scared because i had never flew on a airoplane before and comin to australia was abit scarey. but ive been over here 3 weeks and it was the best thing i ever done. ive been in school 2 weeks and are loveing it , (we go on the beach for lessons).beeen skimming with my friends and hanging out. plus the school isnt like england its so easy. lol

anyway if u wanna ask me anything or wanna be mates then send me a private message or leave a respond

p.s i wanna meet new friends off here and i have msn

hi im georgia and im moving t seaford at the 30/12/2009 and is the schools good. wat do u do for P.E?:cool:

Guest ozziehonor

hii georgia im honor i go to seaford 6-12 high school i moved here on the 1st of september

it is a gd school and every1 soo laiid backk

i woz worried at 1st boutt strtingg skwl but it wozz fine

honor

Guest georgia miles
hii georgia im honor i go to seaford 6-12 high school i moved here on the 1st of september

it is a gd school and every1 soo laiid backk

i woz worried at 1st boutt strtingg skwl but it wozz fine

honor

hi honor ?

i go to seaford rise high school by the way wat year are u in

cuz i will be in yaer 7 when i start at that school:cute::cute:

Guest georgia miles
well im in yr 8

when are you starrtingg?? coz if it is the nxt school yr i will be in yr 9 how old arre you?

well im a yr 7 now but i star the school at wen u all go back from yur summer holidays:cute::cute: