Schools

Guest Skippy

Hi,

I am moving in feb 2010,

Another thing i am worried about is the schools,

What are there lessons like?

What is there classroom layout like?

How many children are there in an average class?

Finally, out of 100% how many brits are there?

Eve :swoon:

hi skippy, i just moved over here 3 weeks ago and the schols are great. im in henley beach and for some lessons we go to the beach and do games and go in the water. the lessons arent like in england, because in england if u have a phone out or play music u get shouted at, but other here if u have it out they just say can u put it away or they allow u to have it out. also over here u dont have to do as much work because i just chat to friends and write about 2 sentences lol. but i still do some work i guess. in my school there is a average of 24 in my class and there are 4 brits in my class to, so u wont feel left out and everyone talks to u because ur the new person.

anyway if u need me to tell u any more stuff i will and im 14 btw

if i dont hear from u have a safe trip.

Hi Georgia,

I have only just begun posting and introducing myself you might not have read my 1st one, so I am Eve i'm 11 and moving on the 1st of february. I am going to be living in sheidow park. I might be going to Hallet Cove school. Another boy on here called nathan said that there are 4 british people in his class so you wont be alone!

Eve

Guest georgia miles

good im not going to be on my own. im going to seaford rise midle school. but i know quite a few people through my dad and mum. so thats good but the only thing is they are not at the school im going to :)

Guest georgia miles
Hi Georgia,

Thats a shame i might be going to Hallet cove school, there is a definate possability as it is the nearest school to sheidow park

Eve

hi eve

have u been to adelaide before?

i have but ur school is ten minutes in car away from where im going to live.:cute::cute:

well skippy there not that much and we dont really have school dinners, we have a hot and cold canteen where u can get warm food from and the cold u get sandwiches and lollipops and stuff

• 2 weeks later...

There are 25 people in my class and 3 of them are brits. Classes are big in my school. If you are looking for schools try St Peters Woodlands it is really good.

Hope this helped

James

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...