im 14 years old and i want to make friends before i go to australia :)

Guest The Blaxlands

Guest The Blaxlands

Hello, my names amanda and im 14 years old

in england i live in Upminster and in adelaide we are hoping to move to the seaford or hallet cove areas

i do running and horseriding and i just want to make friends out in adelaide before i leave england, it will be good to know there will be people in the same boat as me and to have someone to talk to :D

it will be good to talk,

love amanda xx :)

Guest ozziehonor

heyy amanda

i live in moana nr seaford and only moved here on the 1st of september

im 13 but turn 14 nxt wk

seaford is full of people in the same boat and my class has 3 english people including me

it would be gd to talk to youu x honor x

hi amanda im 14 too and im a boy called nathan.... hope thats not a put off, well anyway i live in henley and i moved over her 4 weeks ago and im still looking for friends and do u have msn

Hi Amanda,

I'm Jessica i'm 9 years old and i'm moving to Adelaide on the 1st Feb next year, i'm SO excited!!! I also might be going to Hallet Cove! It would of been really weird if we met there x :) And I also have MSN! So we could chat on there sometime x :wubclub: Lastly i'm getting a dog, It's going to be a Toy Poodle called Inker And i'm possibly getting a Kitten!:v_SPIN:Please Reply :) Jessica x