Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By ozziehonor

Thread: im 14 years old and i want to make friends before i go to australia :)

The Blaxlands

Talking im 14 years old and i want to make friends before i go to australia :)

Hello, my names amanda and im 14 years old
      in england i live in Upminster and in adelaide we are hoping to move to the seaford or hallet cove areas

i do running and horseriding and i just want to make friends out in adelaide before i leave england, it will be good to know there will be people in the same boat as me and to have someone to talk to :D

it will be good to talk,

love amanda xx :)

heyy amanda
      i live in moana nr seaford and only moved here on the 1st of september
      im 13 but turn 14 nxt wk
      seaford is full of people in the same boat and my class has 3 english people including me
      it would be gd to talk to youu x honor x

hi amanda im 14 too and im a boy called nathan.... hope thats not a put off, well anyway i live in henley and i moved over her 4 weeks ago and im still looking for friends and do u have msn

The Blaxlands
      thanks :) i have msn ill give it to you if you want it just ask :)

Sheidow Park
      14 times

Talking Hi Amanda :)

Hi Amanda,

I'm Jessica i'm 9 years old and i'm moving to Adelaide on the 1st Feb next year, i'm SO excited!!! I also might be going to Hallet Cove! It would of been really weird if we met there x :) And I also have MSN! So we could chat on there sometime x Lastly i'm getting a dog, It's going to be a Toy Poodle called Inker And i'm possibly getting a Kitten!:v_SPIN:Please Reply :) Jessica x

hi ill pm youu my msn if youu want:)
      The Blaxlands likes this.

amanda igive ozziehonor my msn

The Blaxlands
      Quote Originally Posted by nathan View Post
      amanda igive ozziehonor my msn
      you havent given me your msn yet so i dont know ? private message me and ozziehonor :)

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums