"can anyone HELP "

Guest willow1234

Guest willow1234

please can anyone advice me,im sorry if the questions have been ask before right then we are still in the uk and hopefully get to oz in the new year ( visas state b4 the 4th june) i have a 15 year old girl thats in year 11 and is due to sit her gcse exams after xmas unfortunatly she will miss her maths and english as they are after our arrival date, well forgive me if i sound thick but with my understanding due to research gcse do not mean anything in oz is this true ? i am really worried about this because of how our timing has fell and im sure you understand the children come first. please can any one help

Guest Nicky&Andy

i'm pretty sure any qualifications you get in the uk, can be converted into the oz equilivant, it would be a shame for your daughter to have to sit her exams again, is there no way they could bring hers forward (they do make some exceptions)

i'm sure someone will tell you for definate who is already in oz

Guest mayjess

Hi, only the A levels are recognised, she is best getting back to school in OZ when you arrive, completeing school then she has better choices she can make with regards to her future!!!

My youngest has one year left at school I have no qualms moving her to OZ now, as my eldest was exactly the same age she is now when we moved last time,, so dont be worrying!

Mayjess

Guest theknights

Hi There

Its only the main visa holder who has to be in the country by that date, So if its your husband as long as he validates his before that date, it does not matter when you or your children enter and vica versa. In addition if you call immi they will most probably confirm what i have just put down

They may also offer you more time in the circumstances if the process has changed since i arrived

Earl , Ali & Izzy

Guest the4hopes
Hi There

Its only the main visa holder who has to be in the country by that date, So if its your husband as long as he validates his before that date, it does not matter when you or your children enter and vica versa. In addition if you call immi they will most probably confirm what i have just put down

They may also offer you more time in the circumstances if the process has changed since i arrived

Earl , Ali & Izzy

I thought everyone had to validate?

Guest theknights

Hi

Prior to me leaving the UK I asked the question to IMMI Robert.Butler@immi.gov.au and this was the information given to me that it was the main visa holder that had to validate. My apologies if this has changed

But if you email Robert on the above he will give you the upto date information

Earl

Hi

Prior to me leaving the UK I asked the question to IMMI Robert.Butler@immi.gov.au and this was the information given to me that it was the main visa holder that had to validate. My apologies if this has changed

But if you email Robert on the above he will give you the upto date information

Earl

Maybe it depends what visa you are on but our email actually stated that we all had to validate by the cut off date! That was last year so maybe it has changed,

Can't help with the schooling but they do school til alot older than here so would have thought that at the age she is it will not matter about her GCSE's as she will be here for her Aussie exams.

please can anyone advice me,im sorry if the questions have been ask before right then we are still in the uk and hopefully get to oz in the new year ( visas state b4 the 4th june) i have a 15 year old girl thats in year 11 and is due to sit her gcse exams after xmas unfortunatly she will miss her maths and english as they are after our arrival date, well forgive me if i sound thick but with my understanding due to research gcse do not mean anything in oz is this true ? i am really worried about this because of how our timing has fell and im sure you understand the children come first. please can any one help

Ay up Debbie, Does Shelby want to stay on at school for further education? if so then try and fit retakes or Oz equivalent exams in that school year.

Hows the plans going?

We'll have to meet up before we go in March.

Personally if that was me she is so close to get her GCSE why take her away from something..can you not valiadate you visa and then come back and let your daugher continue here education...GCSE 's are a great thing to have maybe as people say they are not recognised here in Aus but where they are recognised in is europe..to forget a few important exams because of visa's seems a little unreal to me....my childrens education would come before any visa:)