• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree4Likes

Thread: "can anyone HELP "

Portsmouth, Hampshire
      12 times
      have got our visa last week and letter states all passports have to be validated
      Rob & Jane

ANMC Positive Skills Assessment 01.07.09 (adv'd 15/7)
      176 State Sponsorship submitted 22.07.09
      State Sponsorship Granted 28.08.09
      Main 176 Visa Lodged 14.10.09
      Flight booked 19.10.10 for Jane
      Start work at RAH 25.10.10
      Rob and Boys fly 12th November

Quote Originally Posted by willow1234 View Post
      please can anyone advice me,im sorry if the questions have been ask before right then we are still in the uk and hopefully get to oz in the new year ( visas state b4 the 4th june) i have a 15 year old girl thats in year 11 and is due to sit her gcse exams after xmas unfortunatly she will miss her maths and english as they are after our arrival date, well forgive me if i sound thick but with my understanding due to research gcse do not mean anything in oz is this true ? i am really worried about this because of how our timing has fell and im sure you understand the children come first. please can any one help

Personally if that was me she is so close to get her GCSE why take her away from something..can you not valiadate you visa and then come back and let your daugher continue here education...GCSE 's are a great thing to have maybe as people say they are not recognised here in Aus but where they are recognised in is europe..to forget a few important exams because of visa's seems a little unreal to me....my childrens education would come before any visa:)
      willow1234 likes this.

842 times
      Contact this organisation. They set curriculum, regulate and mark exams in Secondary High Schools in South Australia. http://www.ssabsa.sa.edu.au/sace.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums