Christies Beach Primary

niknjas

hi, I was torn between Christies Beach and Port Noarlunga Primary (they're only about a km apart) and posted on here for help a few months back. Had no direct feedback on CB, just a bit of poor hearsay - obviously no PIA parents had kids there at the time, plus the head teacher took 10 days to ring me back! In the meantime, PN had fantastic feedback, the head teacher is lovely, gave me a guided tour straightaway and answered all my questions. We went to the school dance fundraising event and the atmosphere was great. My son now goes to the weekly 4 year old induction programme and absolutely loves it.

term 1 started this wednesday but it's completely up to you whether you stick them ina nearby school straightaway then possibly move them if you get a long term rental elsewhere, or wait until you know where you're going to be for the next year or so. Hardly any schools have waiting lists and if you live nearby they have to give you a place, so when you go round they say you can start straightaway!

Thanks Catrin.

Was nervous of registering charlie somewhere and then having to move him. i know we've moved him halfway around the world but want to limit the amount of changes as much as possible really. Think will wait until we secure rental but would like to stay in this area if possilbe. Did look at Aldinga and we both fancied that but Jason will likely be working up near the Dry Creek area.

Niki