any advice

Guest where to start

Guest where to start

Hi moving out in the summer i have one little boy and have heard mixed reviews on schools ideally i would like to not have to move him.

I am looking at renting in the Reynella, Happy Valley or Flagstaff Hill area could anyone offer any advice or experiences re primary schools or indeed on these areas in general, thankyou:notworthy:

Hi

I have lived in Happy Valley for nearly 4 years now.

My children are at Reynella East Primary & High School. Both schools have a very good reputation, and my kids have all been very happy there. My daughter has had some settling in problems at the High School, but things seem to have settled down now.

The primary school is a big primary, but my boys are more than happy there. Both the boys are above their age level academically, and are well supported with this.

Hope this helps

Guest where to start

Hi Bex,

have only just figured out how to reply all a bit stressfull i sit the IELTS next week and hopefully have just found a buyer for the house, how are you settling in?

Any knowledge about flagstaff hills or Belair areas? hope all is well have let Jackie know i heard from you

take care

Pip

Hi, thankyou for that how long does it take you to get into theCBD as i will be working in north adelaide

Pip

Hi there.

Of course it will depend on what time you will be leaving in the morning.

I have done it in 20 mins from Happy Valley to Kent Town but that was at around 6.30am.

The OH leaves at 7.30ish and gets to work for 8am, that is to Mile End.

There is a park and ride bus that goes from Happy Valley / Panaltinga Rd to the City that advertises 31 mins (never done it, so can't vouch for that).

For North Adelaide then add say 5/10 mins in car, if you are getting a train then you would probably go from Hallett Cove to the City and then either walk (depending on how energetic you're feeling) or bus to Nth Adelaide.

Might be someone on here that does this commute that can be a bit more precise.

Andy

Guest needtogonow
Hi Bex,

have only just figured out how to reply all a bit stressfull i sit the IELTS next week and hopefully have just found a buyer for the house, how are you settling in?

Any knowledge about flagstaff hills or Belair areas? hope all is well have let Jackie know i heard from you

take care

Pip

Hi Pip,

We are due to fly out on 19th March so we are still in sunny Cornwall at the moment.

Good luck with the IELTS! Great news about the house.

Keep in contact as we may be able to offer you some advice as we would have been there a few months by the time you fly out.

Bex.x