Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Rachiegarlo

Thread: School reccomendations in adelaide???

Smile School reccomendations in adelaide???

Hi everyone...

My family and i are moving to adelaide in May and was wondering which community schools are the best? so we can make sure we move into the right catchment area? I have read bad things about certain areas and don't want my little ones in rough schools.... help!!! I have a 5 year old and a two year old, and help or advice would be great thanks guys :O)

South Plympton, Adelaide
      1114 times
      Very few primary schools enforce their zoning, only doing so if the school is near capacity. I would research an area you would like to live in. Once you find an area you want to live in ( therefore feel at home, comfortable etc) you will find the local schools are populated with people just like yourself although most schools have a resident ratbag or two. Usually at primary school level most areas will have a couple of choices, so it will be just a case of going to look round and choosing the one that fits best for you. There will likely be a couple of Catholic or Lutheran primary schools in the area as well and these are a cheapish alternative to the state system if you prefer them....plus there are private schools all over Adelaide.
      Lynette likes this.
      Sailed SS Australis out of Southampton 1977.Arrived October in Adelaide via Melbourne 1977.Liverpool/London 1987 - 1992
      Adelaide 1992 to eternity:)and one day you'll wake up and stop counting how long you've been here.