tell me about adelade

Guest Connor

Guest JoTanCalOwen
hello i would like to know about adelaide because i'm really exited to go to astralia

Hi Connor

My names Callum, I have been to Adelaide only for bout a week, it was good tho, the beaches at Aldinga and Port Noarlunga were nice, went river fishing near Port Noarlunga too, was windy when i went only caught a small fish ha ha ha. Got dragged into the city with me family n friends.....:err: wasnt too bad really, looked about a bit ate out too that was nice. When you going?

Callum

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Connor

somtime this year we're just waiting for a visa maybe we could meet I live in chorley and I went to spaceport in liverpool it was good but it wasn't that good.

Guest JoTanCalOwen
somtime this year we're just waiting for a visa maybe we could meet I live in chorley and I went to spaceport in liverpool it was good but it wasn't that good.

Yeah that'd be alright am sure we can sort something out my mum drives me round to places if I need her to I have not been to spaceport prob wopn't go if its not that good. We're just waiting for our visas too.

• 1 year later...
Guest london2aus

Adelaide is great. the sun makes you want to go outside and gives you so much energy in summer.

It also great because it gets Hot and cold so all year long it isnt just the same.

Its really slow compared to london where I am from. People are friendly and strangers arent afraid to talk to you. If you tell us what you would like to know about maybe i can tell you more

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cyprus2001

Hi i'm owen, i'm 12 and i'm from rayleigh, essex. I'm moving to port noarlunga in august. i really dont wanna go coz i've got loads of mates here!! i hate the thought of movin to australia and havin none :/ ,now that i've read what people have put on here i'm a little bit more confident bout movin but still really dont wanna go :(

Guest fatman
hello i would like to know about adelaide because i'm really exited to go to astralia so can you tell me thank you

If you have a look at some earlier posts, there are a few Youtube video's I have put on.... worth a look...

Graham, Janis & Sophie Price (Aberdeenshire/Scotland) ;)

Guest Cara&Gav
Hi i'm owen, i'm 12 and i'm from rayleigh, essex. I'm moving to port noarlunga in august. i really dont wanna go coz i've got loads of mates here!! i hate the thought of movin to australia and havin none :/ ,now that i've read what people have put on here i'm a little bit more confident bout movin but still really dont wanna go :(

Hi,

I had to reply to your post as I feel for you, I'm 33 and dont have any kids but I can sympathise & think how I might have felt at your age if this was happening.

I thought I'd let you know that pretty much all the stories I've read or heard about kids really not wanting to go to Oz, they end up loving it. Of course its extremely scary leaving everything you know here and all your friends, it's perfectly natural to feel that way.

We haven't been to Australia and it is very daunting although of course we have chosen to go. Everyone says how easy it is to make friends over there and that people are so much friendlier. We are very much looking forward to the more outdoors way of life and the sunshine. It will be great being able to go to the beach and being able to sit outside a lot more.

I know it must be sooo hard but perhaps try to trust your parents judgement that it is going to be a great life for you and will be great opportunities for you to make new friends and do new things. Think about all the wonderful wildlife out there and all the fun parks and things to do.

I hope I've helped and that you make some friends your age on here.

If you want to talk this is such a friendly site & myself and everyone on here would be more than happy to help. This site has really helped me & my husband feel less scared about going and we know it is a really good move for our future and children that we will hopefully have.

Cara

Guest Matt & Suzi

:eek:hi im ben and im 9 i was surprised when my mum told me we were going. i really want to get away from these stupid clouds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Guest cyprus2001
:eek:hi im ben and im 9 i was surprised when my mum told me we were going. i really want to get away from these stupid clouds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Hi ben, im owen, i knew my mum and dad wanted to go and they keep telling me they are doing for us when we are older but i have just gone up to seniors here and have met lots of new friends and am a bit worried that i might find it hard to make friends in adelaide. im sure i will be ok when i get there but id still rather be here. but i do agree with you about the clouds tho. lol where abouts in adelaide are you going

Guest SusieOR

You will make friends quick enough when you get to Oz... so dont worry... & you really made me laugh by saying it was your Mum who was cheerful... GSOH... :biglaugh:

Good Luck... & I hope you settle when you make the move... just give it a chance!!!

Guest Connor

hi thanks for the replies we've been in adelaide for nearly a year now and its awesome mostly all i do is:SLEEP:but everything is great i've even bin to see the big rocking horse twice if theres anything else to say let me know:D

Guest cyprus2001
where are you moving to? When are you going. i hope we're there for christmas.:goofy:

Hi, i will be there for christmas as my dad has to start his job in august, we are going to live in port norlunga, my mum got us a place at the school there. when are you going? do you know where you gnna live yet?

owen