Heya im laura (1)

Heya,:),, im laura and im 11 if any bodyz 11 or der about write bck!!!

hi im aston im 11 im going to adelaide too. prob in at the end of october mabey start of november. write back please!

i again its me aston i am going on the 8th of november.(:

taylor family
      hi laura
      i am lauren taylor and i have been here since may.how long until you are here?
      i am 10 and i have a pet dog and some fish,but i am sometimes feel home sick.
      i have 1 brother , 1sister,mum,dad

the o'shea's
      Hi Laura,
      I am called Caitlin and I am 11 too! Are you in Oz yet? We have been out here about 4 weeks now! We are in a rental at the mo at Marino but we will be moving to Aldinga Beach at the end of Jan! Type back asap!

me chirstie

heya i am christie i am 11 12 in feb !
      so were bouts in adelaide are u ?
      or aren't you here yet ?
      scribble back xxx

hiya Laura im Carrice im moving to Austrailia sometime in the summer. We are thinking of moving to Adelaide and we are thinking of getting a dog . Are the dogs in Austrailia cute? Wha is there to do in Adelaide ?

Hi im Jack im 10 years old.Have you gone to Adelaide yet and if you have can you tell me about it?

Hi Jack, Im Carrice s mum Nicolette, going for a visit in May snd hopefully moving out there in the summer time. I have a son whos 11, Ellis, I will get him to mail you when we have been and let you know what he thinks. Nicolette

Cool,have a great time when you go out to auz looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care, Jackieboy

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums