School Registration

Guest sedgecl

Guest sedgecl

Hi

Hoping that someone might be able to advise. I have been checking out websites, but have not been able to find out the school times.

What time is morning registration and what time does school finish in the afternoon.

Sorry to ask such a silly question.

thanks

Guest sedgecl

Thats great, thank you. Had this bizza thought that school would start really early.....But it looks like it's the same as the UK.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest salisbury massive

I use 3 schools, Private High School starts at 8.30 and finishes at 3.20. State Primary starts at 8.50 and finished at 3.10. State High School starts at 8.40 finishes at 3.10.

roughly same as UK.

Jo

Guest nishman

We can drop ours off earlier (8:15 to 8:30 usually) as they like to catch up with friends before the bell goes... Most schools will open the gates around this time.

Remember that there's usually OSHC (Out of School Hours Care) available at or near to the school if you need it for the arvo pick-up.

Guest nicola and jason

hi can you help me we are moving to adeladie in september i have three boys 13,8,5 will the younger one have started school over there yet just he is in full time school in the uk and not sure they start them so young over in oz if you have any info would be great thanks

hi can you help me we are moving to adeladie in september i have three boys 13,8,5 will the younger one have started school over there yet just he is in full time school in the uk and not sure they start them so young over in oz if you have any info would be great thanks

They start at five over here there have 4 intakes a year at the start of each term.