Aston!

Guest villafan

Guest Bnoogie96

i dont really remember!i remember when we were on our way here and i had to say godbye to all my friends and family. my nanny is coming over in january and i keep in touch with my friends by email, texting, an d i ring them. there are many ways to keep in touch with your friends! i know it is hard to say goodbye but it is all worth it! when are you coming over here?bnoogie96

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cunnah97

Hi

I'm called Jack i am 11 in june and i live in maghull (by lydiate) and i am hopefully moving to oz this year around june or july (mayby earlier) we are hoping to live just north of adelaide (not sure where yet)! I am looking forward to moving to oz but will miss friends and family, did you find it hard saying bye to your family? Where about in adelaide are you going?

Guest Cunnah97

:jiggy:Hi :swoon:

I'm called Jack. I live in maghull, i went to visit oz last year in june and i visited woodcroft primary school when i visited oz, it looks a really good school and fun, is it hard going back a year in school?:err: