Adelaide = awesome!

Guest KrazyKoala

Guest KrazyKoala

Hi people of the world,

Im 14 and moved to Adelaide in March 2010. I LOVE IT! Its really nice here, you wont regret moving at all, and the weather is GREAT.

If you have any questions or anything, I'll be happy to answer them for you!

:jimlad:x

P.s. I would reconmend moving to anyone, its well worth it :cute:

Welcome to Adelaide and welcome to the forum.

Very pleased that you like it here, my kids love it out here from the 18 years old down to the 6 year old.

There is so much to do for all ages and weather is good too, although its a bit cool at the moment, but its makes the spring and summer all the more to look forward too.

Long may you love the beautiful place which is South Australia..

HG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rachel.C

Hi my name is Rachel and i'm hopefully moving to Adelaide next year

I just wanted to know wat do kids do in their spare time ?

Is there any swimming clubs because i'm really into swimming?

From Rachel

P.S i'm 11

Guest me123
Hi my name is Rachel and i'm hopefully moving to Adelaide next year

I just wanted to know wat do kids do in their spare time ?

Is there any swimming clubs because i'm really into swimming?

From Rachel

P.S i'm 11

hi Rachel....welcome to the forum:wubclub: i'm a mum of three ,i have kids around your age.....you will be blown away with all the kid activity here....from swim clubs(some at the beach in sectioned areas)tennis ,soccer,netball,afl(aussie football...brill ,girls do it too)there is soooo much to do you will have a hard choice fitting it all in....and the good news for mum& dad it's pretty cheap too....:cute:

Guest Rachel.C
hi Rachel....welcome to the forum:wubclub: i'm a mum of three ,i have kids around your age.....you will be blown away with all the kid activity here....from swim clubs(some at the beach in sectioned areas)tennis ,soccer,netball,afl(aussie football...brill ,girls do it too)there is soooo much to do you will have a hard choice fitting it all in....and the good news for mum& dad it's pretty cheap too....:cute:

Hi thanks for the help. Adelaide sounds great, i can't wait to get there !

We haven't got our visa yet i hope i don't have to wait much longer !!!!!!!

I am definitly doing some sports and i really want to try afl and maybe some horse riding, if there is any in Adelaide :) Thanks again

From Rachel xxx :wubclub:

Guest KrazyKoala

Hey Rachel!

Yes, there is SO MUCH to do here! If you like swimming your coming to the right place :) There are a ton of horse riding clubs too, one right next to my house! There's also a bunch of oother sports for you to try, like I do BMXing and dance classes!

The visa seems to take ages, but when u get it it gets so exciting!!

:DD

Good luck!

Hope x