teenages

Guest willow1234

Guest willow1234

hi is there any teens living in or around seaford area, i have 2 thats been here for 6 weeks n is desperatly needin friends as they are driving me mad....lol:arghh:

Guest doje6863
hi is there any teens living in or around seaford area, i have 2 thats been here for 6 weeks n is desperatly needin friends as they are driving me mad....lol:arghh:

Hiya, I've got a 14year old girl who not 10mins ago told me she had no social life. Didnt like to tell her I havent had one for 17years (since her sister was born!). Anyway, as you can see, we're in Seaford Rise. PM if you want to arrange a meet up with the kids for a coffee or whatever.

donna

Guest Scrappin' Julie

Hiya! I have an almost 13yr old boy - he lives down the skate park - if yours are interested in scootering/skateboarding/bmxing then let me know and I can get something sorted with your and mine! (I am in Seaford Rise too) :)

• 1 month later...
Guest sammy123

Hello there,

I have a fifteen year old in the same situation. She needs someone to chat with in a similar situation as her. Missing her friends and blaming me lol i am officially the wicked witch of the south lol We are in hallett cove if ayone wants to meet up with then u can give us a call you can on 0435437523 my name is jacqui

Guest willow1234

hi guys im really really sorry i forgot i put this thread on, now the weather is gettin better shall we arrange a meet-up for the kids one weekend??thanks to everyone that posted a reply and again im so sorry......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donna. evo

Hii, We have just moved here from England. We have 2 teeagers (boy 16, girl 14) and a boy 11. Looking to meet up with someone and make some friends as they are lonely, bored, Driving me MAD! Living in Seaford Rise for the next 4 weeks. Like to meet up for a coffee if you want, Donna x

Guest donna. evo

Hi Donna, just read your message on POA. Would like to meet up for a coffee. I have a daughter aged 14, son 16 and son 11 all with the same symptoms! We are living at Seaford Rise for the next 4 weeks, thanks Donna x

Guest donna. evo

Hi Donna, How about Sat About 11in BB's?

Easy recognise Me and Katie as we have red hair. Will u be bringing your son as well? If so I will bring Tom with me he's 11,

Thanks Donna x