pom friends?

Guest Shelbymae.x

Guest Shelbymae.x

Hey I'm shelby, part of the willow1234 fam! But instead of my mum finding me friends I wanted to meet my own, so I'm 16 and live in seaford rise. Also have a brother, 13. We're driving our parents mad and need to get out the house :)

Guest Claireandchrisdownunder

My daughters live craigmore, not sure how far that is, we have just arrived too. my daughters are 15 and 16,

if its near and you want to meet let me know

kind regards

claire

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Shelby, as I said before my son and daughter are 13 (but daughter's going on 23) we are on the new estate at the top of Commerical Road on the right hand side.

What school do you go to?

Guest Shelbymae.x

Hello, sorry for the late replies I don't really get this site my mum had to show me :) nice to know there's someone close. We're joing seaford 6-12 after the holidays :)