teenagers in australia

Guest Joelle

Guest Joelle

Hello, my name's Joelle and I'm 16 (17 next month). I may be moving to Adelaide next summer with my family, my parents are looking at Adelaide and Brisbane, we're visiting them this summer as we have received our visas.

I would be starting university in 2012 and was just wondering if anyone could recommend any particular universities in Adelaide for studying Pyschology?

Also, hoping to make some friends when we visit this summer so are there any 16/17 year olds that would like to meet up or whatever? :)

x x x

Hello, my name's Joelle and I'm 16 (17 next month). I may be moving to Adelaide next summer with my family, my parents are looking at Adelaide and Brisbane, we're visiting them this summer as we have received our visas.

I would be starting university in 2012 and was just wondering if anyone could recommend any particular universities in Adelaide for studying Pyschology?

Also, hoping to make some friends when we visit this summer so are there any 16/17 year olds that would like to meet up or whatever? :)

x x x

Hi there and welcome to PIA......There are lots of guys on here around your age and i am sure that you will make friends pretty quicky....

I have just found this link for you with regard to Psychology it is with the biggest hospital/uni here in Adelaide...Hope this helps somewhat....

School of Psychology

HG

Hi Joelle

There are three universities here in Adelaide, they are Flinders Uni, University of South Australia, and Adelaide University.

All have excellent reputations, but worth a browse through each of their websites for more info on Psychology courses.

Good luck

Diane