15 year old (well almost! :p) looking for friends - may be moving next year!

Guest elise.o

Guest elise.o

Heey :)

My name's Elise and I'm 14 (very nearly 15!) and i might be moving to Adelaide next year. I've already posted on here before asking about Adelaide and stuff, but i was just wondering if there are any people around my age who would like to become friends with me? :cute:

I will probably ask you loads of questions about Adelaide and schools and stuff coz i want to find out loads haha :)

Oh and I'm visiting Adelaide for a bit in August (this year) to see what it's like before we actually decide if we're gonna move or not, we're looking at Brisbane too.

Elise :wubclub: x

• 8 months later...
Guest m8bee
Hi, I'm 14 and my family's moving to Adelaide as soon as we have our visa and the house is sold :)

I'll try and answer some of your many questions haha :D

From Jess x

We have sold our house, got state sponsorship and just waiting for our CO now! Im nearly 14 and just wanting to make friends!!!

M8bee Xxx

• 2 weeks later...