Hi everyone out there moving to adelaide

Guest Emilymae

Guest Emilymae

hi, my name is emily.

i live in norfolk, england and i am 12, 13 in november

my family and i are planning on hopefully moving to adelaide

i have a younger sister called alice and she is 11 nearly 12

we would both like to know of anyone moving to adelaide who we could talk to about stuff:D

it would be great to get to know anyone who is moving to adelaide

also if anyone knows any schools that they could recommend that would be really helpful

if anyone already lives in adelaide, maybe they could tell us which schools they go to and if they like them

thanks

emily and alice

:)

• 2 months later...
Guest eozbound

Heyaa,

I am also 12 years of age and moving next year, I haven't heared about the school but don't worry, because you will be popular. Everyone will be asking you to talk to them because they will love your accent, so popularity isnt a problem lol, so smile and look forward to it, im sure that once your there you will love it i hope you get help from this and that we can be friends.

Best Wishes,

Zoe :)

Guest Eric&Emma

hi i`m Jess im 12 years old, but 13 in 4 days! yay:D I moved to Adelaide in Febuary and i`m` loving it so far. I was in high school when i left england but i had to go back to junior school when i got here. We move up to high school in January so the school year is different to yours. It is so much easier to make friends in Australia, people are alot more friendly here and really into sport. I live in west Lakes now and its really nice. we are about 5 minnutes from the beach and you can walk there in 10. I go to west Lakes Shore Schools at the moment and its a great school we go on a beach walk every friday for an hour and to get to the beach from school you just cross the road!! If your thinking about high schools Seaton and Henly are very good but le fevre and findon arn`t so good. Plus the weathers getting warm now and i think winter is coming in England so you might want to think about coming in the nice weather (we did it was such a nice change to English weather.)

jess

• 7 months later...
Guest eozbound

Heyaa,

My name is Zoe and i am 13, also moving to adelaide. Me and my family are moving to Hallett Cove and i am going to Hallett Cove School, which is great i also want to get to know someone in my position and we are moving next year.

Zoe :)

Guest eozbound

Heyaa, zoe again.

What part are you moving to?, and what school?.

sounds good, we are hoping to move at the start of next year x

Hi Emily. I have a daughter who is nine years old and although we have our visa and she tells us she is excited about the move. She is very quite at the moment and after speaking to her teacher I have found out she is scared and very upset about the move. I have spoken to her and we have discussed all the exciting time we going have in Adelaide but what she needs move than anything is some young friends to chat to. Her name is Lauren and she is ten in January she loves any kind of music and is just getting into makeup constantly asking if she can wear some. We live in Leicestershire and are hopefully relocating to port noarlunga. Thank you

Guest abbiedog

hi Emily, my daughter is 10 and wold love to chat with you about the move, welive in Derbyshire and hope to fly out in august, we too are looking for schools. I will get her to reply to you tomorrow.

Jenny

Guest abbiedog

hi sharron. my daughter is also 9 coming up 10 in june, she is exactly the same as your daughter, i think it would be good for them to caht we hope to move aug/sept. ill get her to reply to you on friday, she's in bed now

cheers

jenny

Guest ben farrier

Hi my name is jack. I live in Leicestershire. I am 9 years old and 10 in August. We are planning on moving to Adelaide, we have got our medicals next week and are hoping to move out there at the end of the year. I am really looking forward to going to Australia. I would like to go scoobadiving on the great barrier reef.

Guest lauren

Hi Emily,

i'm Lauren and i have just turned ten. i would also like to know some other people that are moving out there aswell. i am moving to Adelaida in September i am going to port noarlunga primary school.i have checked their school website and it looks quite good.

I live in Bradford, Thackley and im in year five

I would love to keep talking to you, and been your friends

lauren

xxx

Guest Haydn96

Heyy, i'm Haydn Aston, i'm 14 & currently live in Birmingham, & soon to be moving to Adelaide in september & was hoping to find a few more friends before i go as i'm sure everyone is a bit worried about finding people you can relate to from England, & worried about missing home and family & everything, we're all in the same position, take my advice & make every moment of your life count, do new things, spend more time with your family while you can, you may not see them often whilst your out there, take life as it comes worry about things later in life & live in the moment not the future, wish everyone best of luck!!! =D