advise needed on Adelaide

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi my name is Alice

i am 11 years old nearly 12 my family and i are hoping to move to Adelaide soon

and i would like to no some info on everything like schools in Aberfoyle and whats it like? are you in the same situation? do you like it? will i make friends?:D i am hoping i can speak to someone maybe on msn that is in the same situation

from Alice:v_SPIN:

Guest needtogonow

Hi Alice,

I will get my daughter on here 'Krazykoala' to PM you. She is 14 and attends Aberfoyle Park High.

She really loves it out here and actually prefers her school here in Adelaide. Its great here for teenagers as there are so many more opportunities than back in the UK and people here are really friendly and happy to help with any questions you may have.

Bex

Guest Alicelizabeth1998
Hi Alice,

I will get my daughter on here 'Krazykoala' to PM you. She is 14 and attends Aberfoyle Park High.

She really loves it out here and actually prefers her school here in Adelaide. Its great here for teenagers as there are so many more opportunities than back in the UK and people here are really friendly and happy to help with any questions you may have.

Bex

hi 'KrazyKoala'

thankyou so much for replying i have an older sister that you might like to talk to instead of me she is 13 this year in november and she would like to talk to you probably;) have you got a younger sister? if not dont worry:wideeyed:

thanks Alice

• 2 years later...
Guest chocolate

hi I went to Aberfoyle Hub primary, I found it was the nicest and most relaxed primary school in Aberfoyle. My brother goes to Aberfoyle park high and gets on fine there, it is in a nice setting with lots of trees around and is quite big. It's a nice school and lots of my primary school friends go there and really like it