Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By jo_marnes

Thread: Hallett Cove Karrara Kindergarten

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      211 times

Hallett Cove Karrara Kindergarten

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let local families know about Karrara Kindy. I have been taking my youngest 2 boys to playgroup (Friday 11-1pm) since Feb and they love it. My 4 year old has now started pre-entry there this term and is enjoying it very much. But also importantly, I love it! It is a small, friendly group and is a great start for kids going to Hallett Cove East Primary. Many of the families attending the Kindy have older kids at the school (like myself) and I have found it an invaluable way to meet other parents and to learn more about the schools, education and way things work over here in Oz!

The playgroup is a great way to meet people - I've met lots of people and the boys have made friends too. Mostly I go so I can sit down and natter for a couple of hours!

Everyone is welcome - Dad's, Nan's, carer's etc. There are a couple of ladies who do Family Day Care who also take their kids along.

Be great to see some new faces there

Jo xxx
      nicandchris likes this.
      COMPUTER PROBLEMS? PM for cheap rates, no fix = no fee!
      Arrived Adelaide - 16/3/09 (Temporary 475), Applied for PR - 16/3/11 (887), Visa Grant - 12/04/2011, Official Aussies March 2014

1 times
      Hello Jo

I'm not sure when you posted about Karrara but I was glad to see your positive comments. My family of four are coming over at the end of August and I was looking at Karrara for my daughter who is 4. My son is 7 and we are considering Hallett Cove East for him. We know of Karrara as we lived in Hallett Cove 5 years ago. It sounds like a lovely place. Maybe I'll bump into you when we get there!?