school uniforms

Guest Chloe Forrest x

Guest Chloe Forrest x

this is probably a stupid question because every school has a different uniform but i was just wondering what the uniform is like over there for high school, is it like shorts and casual stuff or is it like back in scotland with shirts and ties nd that? or if they even wear uniform at all? if someone could help me out that'd be great! :)

thanks xx

The uniform in Private Schools are more formal......shirts, ties and jackets etc.....

However, state High Schools are much more casual...... shorts and t-shirts for the summer - fleece jumper and joggers for the winter months! Our kids prefer the uniform over here.... their school is still pretty strict on them wearing the correct colours and proper uniform but its more relaxed and more practical clothing!

Their school also have a very formal alternative which they loan out to the kids if they have functions etc to attend!!!

You should maybe check out the school websites for examples.........hope this helps :)

Guest Chloe Forrest x

aww well thats good, i wont be going to a private school lol so shorts nd that sound good to me, my school was very strict on uniform too, anything is better than my uniform back home haha , thanks! xxxx

• 2 years later...
Guest chocolate

at public primary schools the uniform is fairly relaxed, at my primary school you could where the same coloured polo shirt (without the logo) so you could buy it from big w or target and the right coloured trousers/shorts/skirt with trainers. Schools may vary but my primary school uniform was very relaxed. At high school it got more strict. Private schools have quite a strict uniform I think but I'm not sure if you HAVE to wear a tie although I think most private schools have a blazer.